Mar 15, 2014

Views from the back seat


A couple of days ago, we went to the big city of Poznań, 4 hours away, to get our car fixed...and to visit my folks. Hania has just turned 12, so she could ride in the front seat. I had no problem giving up the position. I've always been a back-of-the-class-room type person. I enjoyed the trip a lot. Our almost-big girl took on the responsibility of entertaining and listening to the driver like a pro! Me, in the privacy of my back seat, I finished up a chocolate bar, muffins from my sister and took some pictures of...

...a house with green doors and a green fence...
...a pink house and blue mail boxes...
...a house in a pretty green...
...a lake with boats stacked up...
...an edge of a lake...
...horses...
...an abandoned house on a hill...
...a blue building.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy sitting in the back better too :) These are such great pics Ela, thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty green house... I like seeing your view. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the pictures from your area! I like riding in the back seat too since I have more room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these lovely pics,dear Ela!
    Kisses from sunny Zakinthos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos; I wish I can visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waste no time and come on over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice trip! Interesting place...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun to see these pictures! I love seeing pictures from life in general!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wonderfully peaceful place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun enjoying the ride from the back seat. Looks like you live in a magical place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Un viaje inolvidable me gustan mucho los caballos,abrazos y saludos

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these pictures Ela, always I wanna know Poland! I think is beauty!!

    ReplyDelete